Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Garbage Update

Overdue I know.  I've been distracted by the looming hill of disease in my back yard so piss off.  Actually I'm pleasantly surprised by the slow growth we've experienced in the second quarter.  Had a minor snafu with a washer hose and an inch of water in the basement which translates into a large pile of carpet on the small hill of trash in my yard.  Not quite a normal month of garbage but oh well.  The carpet was slated for demolition anyway.  We're just ahead of schedule.  So far the count is as follows.

16 days in.  15 days out.
16 bags
4 boxes
1 pile of construction debris
1 hot water heater
250 square feet of pink, musty carpet in rolls and chunks

If you count the large hill of "stored" crap that is balanced precariously on anything more than an inch off the ground in our basement as trash, which is what I'm inclined to think of it as, then the accounting may double on April 1st.  I'm not a cheat.  It's just some trash deserves a roof over its head. 

1 comment:

  1. I can not believe that you saved the carpet. You have let this thing get completely out of hand & I'm really upset about it. I think you love the hill of crap in the back yard. It seems to oddly bring a little smile to your face!

    ReplyDelete