Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On Driving

This is pretty stark data if you follow this link. It will have to be addressed. On a side note I think it’s interesting how we pick on people who drive SUV's. The reality is, the amount of grain needed to fill the tank of a 2002 Dodge Stratus, sporting a 4 banger, a broken bumper, squealing brakes, and a front seat upholstered in Burger King wrappers, with ethanol just once can feed one person for half a year. I guess that's much more justifiable. It’s 20 degrees outside with a foot of snow on the ground. Those poor bastards are just gonna have to starve till it warms up cause I'm driving to work.

4 comments:

  1. I always wondered what you normally eat for lunch. Burger King I guess? Might want to get rid of that incriminating evidence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may have to limit your viewing ability love. Incriminating evidence indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quick make a new blog
    findingwendellberrywithoutmywife
    or maybe
    findingwendellberrywhenmywifeisntlooking
    or you could just keep all that incriminating evidence (not that there is any) confined to the pub

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only words of comfort I can offer to those poor starving people.....drill baby drill!

    ReplyDelete