Sunday, January 17, 2010

On Community

Maybe I've been a bit hyper philosophical.  This is a good enough community for me.  Spent the evening with a few guys watching the colts smack around the ravens.  Drank some fantastic brews, miller lite not being one of them, though from the amount of money they spent on ads I'd say it damned well should have been.  Ate some food - not just any food but food made with the hand of an artist; cajun wings, bruschetta with fresh veggies, mozzarella, basil and garlic, and a greasy bag of bar popcorn.  Sara hasn't been able to stand the smell of me for the last twelve hours.  Not much to make it better except maybe an 18 pack of miller lite and my beautiful wife in a halter top nearby to open the cans for me.  Damned ads make me so dissatisfied. 

Disclaimer: (Miller Lite is crap.  I was only referencing the insidious nature of Advertising.  We on the other hand were drinking Pigs Ass Porter and Alaskan Smoked Porter.  No ad required.  Happily endorsed on this website.)

No comments:

Post a Comment