Thursday, January 21, 2010

From The Bighorn River: I Salute You


If your reading this on the 21st of Jan 2010 then I'm fishing one of the greatest rivers in the world at this very moment.  We're floating and fly fishing and generally experiencing nirvana.  You may wonder how I came to send you this smirk of a post and you can thank the glorious googlian achievment of scheduled blog posts.  I'll let you know how it went when I'm back.  Just know, if there is a more Wendellian experience than a tight fly line and the dappled, butter-yellow sides of a brown trout rolling in a clear montana river then I'll swallow my own hook and pull it out my ass.  Take me to the river!

2 comments:

  1. OK, fine be that way. Today I start "The Art of the Commonplace". (this is the only Berry on the bookshelf) Battle to the death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on. I too am reading "Art of the Commonplace." We will see who prevails.

    ReplyDelete